SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Thorough proficiency with measuring instruments such as scales, calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, and various types of precision measuring equipment.
- Requires a thorough understanding of all pertinent manufacturing, production and engineering test processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Participation in the FAA Drug Test Program is required.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and the ability to concentrate is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to get along with others or to be part of a team.
- Access to Export Control Information.
- Regular attendance at the worksite.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- This job requires 4 years of aviation production/maintenance titled inspector experience or 7 years aviation production/maintenance related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience can be considered.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contracts, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A & P License required for Repair Station positions, not required for Production positions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is designated by the employer to be a safety-sensitive position.
- Work performed in an office and factory settings.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
MD Helicopters, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity.