This position is responsible for Mobile Service Team activities on gas turbine powered aircraft, technical troubleshooting, problem solving, engine changes and engine repairs in the field. The incumbent can be based anywhere in the United States. Preferred locations include:
> Arizona > Arkansas > California > Colorado > Connecticut > Georgia > Kansas > Illinois > Indiana > Michigan > Missouri > New Jersey > New York > North Carolina > Ohio > Oklahoma > Pennsylvania > Tennessee > Texas > Washington
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Not listed in order of importance. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Perform inspection, airframe interface, ground operation, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair of engines and related accessories, as installed in customer aircraft per manufacturer's instructions.
- Accomplish duties in a manner that presents an image of professionalism to the customer and their agents that is the embodiment of service assistance in conforming the results to the manufacturer's approved modification specifications in engines and related accessories.
- Proficiently perform the attachment of Powerplant "Quick Engine Change" components and installation of the powerplants in the aircraft as well as the installation of propellers, governors, and engine related accessories.
- Monitor tooling calibrations for any equipment used to perform designated tasks.
- Perform any appropriate inspection they are certified to perform following completion of engine repairs and modifications and the inspection of powerplants following their installation into the aircraft for final acceptance and release to service.
- Make airworthiness determinations and providing suitable certification for the work performed including the Final Inspection and “Release to Service” of any work accomplished within the Repair Station's Rating either at the Repair Station or at any other location.