SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be willing to learn how to layout and drill conforming holes, rivet sheet metal, fabricate, modify and repair Aircraft components. Read and interpret blue prints, engineering drawing and technical publications.
- Must be able to take direction, accept constructive criticism, and ask questions to/of the trainer, leads, and management.
- Ability to use and maintain various pieces of ground support and test equipment as required.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and the ability to concentrate is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to get along with others or to be part of a team.
- Access to Export Control Information.
- Regular attendance at the worksite.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- This job requires a minimum of high school education, 0 to 6 months work-related experience or an equivalent of educational experience. Preference will be given to individual enrolled in or completed A&P certification or AMT degree.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contracts, implied or otherwise, other than an at will relationship.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A&P desired not required
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is designated by the employer to be a safety-sensitive position.
- Work performed in an office and factory settings.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
MD Helicopters, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity.