What You’ll Bring to the Hangar (required qualifications):
What We Prefer You’ll Bring to the Hangar (preferred qualifications):
- Minimum 3 years turbine helicopter experience in all phases of maintenance
- Current, valid U.S. A&P license
- FAA IA Certificate (or obtain IA within specified 6 months)
- Clean, valid CA driver’s license
- Must be able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to work with law enforcement.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and background checks prior to start.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Two years of MD 500 series helicopters
- Cessna 206 will be considered
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The work environment is often not temperature/humidity controlled. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to bend, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Monday-Friday day shifts. The exact hours will be determined by location. Must be available for OT as needed evenings/weekends. Must live within a one-hour drive of base to respond to non-scheduled service needs.
This position may require occasional travel. Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran, or disability status.