Qualifications You'll Need To Have:
Level II required solid knowledge of the job; substantial acquaintance with and understanding of general aspects of the job and a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job. Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Resolves routines questions and problems while working under direct supervision.
- Knowledge of masking techniques using tapes and stop-off materials
- Knowledge of parts inspection (microscope and visual)
- Ability to read and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets in the use of chemicals
- Basic knowledge of chemistry preferred
- Must understand AS9100 requirements
- Understand Safety, Health, and Environmental regulations
- Understanding of ITAR and EAR regulations (preferred but not required)
- MUST be experienced with and willing to perform PLATING DOCUMENTATION for Plating department
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.