Lead Structures Technician - Minneapolis, Minnesota 14892
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Structures Technician - Lead
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead Mechanics meet company and customer performance metrics related to hangar productivity, budget, and on-time performance. Lead mechanics will also prioritize equipment repairs, monitor safety practices and procedures in the shop and provide technical assistance to mechanics.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ year of structures experience on commercial or regional jets
- A&P Required
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC