Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with a reputable full service MRO service provider to find a Lead Technician to join their team to be based out of Centennial, Colorado.
The Lead Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Managing job assignments (inspections).
- Good communication skills. Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Ensure that all maintenance technicians are adequately qualified prior to assigning them to any maintenance function.
- Time management of personnel assigned to the job project.
- Has the authority to implement disciplinary action through the Maintenance Manager or General Manager to technicians assigned to them.
- Giving accurate labor estimates on discrepancies to the Customer Service Representative.
- Work with Customer Service Representative on updates and information on aircraft daily.
- Analyze inspection quotes and advise management of needed changes.
- Are responsible for reporting to the Maintenance Manager if a project is not going to be completed on time.
- Provide training to technicians on airframe systems, Powerplant systems, inspections and paper work procedures.
- Ensuring that the repair and installations of all articles and components within their jurisdiction is accomplished within the authority of the repair station and that the Quality Assurance Department, when applicable inspects the work.
- Ensuring that all necessary maintenance entries on maintenance forms and work orders used by the repair station are properly executed.
- The preservation of all units or parts during process through the shop and when work is completed.
- To insure that the maintenance of the shop premises are kept in a clean and orderly manner. All shop equipment is put back to proper location after use.
- M-F 7-3:30
- Occasional overtime as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Active Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Heavy Learjet and/or Hawker and/or Citation 560 (depending on the Airframe Lead position applying for) experience (10-12 years) with schooling (Flight Safety, Simuflight, etc.).
- Pass FAA drug and alcohol program and random testing.
- Formal (Flight Safety, Global etc.) or manufacturer factory training.
- Five years experience or more on corporate airframe and Powerplant inspections.
- Complete and pass in house training program for airframe you are rated as a Lead Technician.
- Approved with Floor Inspector stamp.
- Approved with Return to Service Authorization.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)