Line Maintenance A & P Technician: ILN
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
Troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Returns to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks or customer authorized documentation. Performs additional duties as assigned. Relocation assistance available.
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
- High school diploma OR GED
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Prefer 2 years B737/B747/B757/ B767/B777, A320 or ERJ Line Maintenance experience.
- Prefer strong background in electronics.
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)