Line Maintenance Manager
Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Line Maintenance Manager for the Maintenance department based in our Greensboro North Carolina Headquarters.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance, supervision, and direction for maintenance performed and for personnel assigned to aircraft Maintenance Department.
- Collaborate with Maintenance control to ascertain that all necessary work records are properly executed by appropriate personnel or agencies.
- Implement and direct proper use of company policies and procedures, maintenance procedures, and applicable regulations.
- Ensure and monitor that standards for safety and quality of work are maintained in accordance with 14 CFRs, company policy and applicable manuals, publications, and directives.
- Coordinate with applicable company departments and divisions regarding appropriate course of action in the event of unscheduled maintenance.
- Monitor maintenance schedule to assure maximum productivity is achieved in the most effective manner possible to meet operational commitments and schedule personnel to meet requirements for work to be performed.
- Coordinate with Material Support to ensure timely availability of parts and hardware necessary to support aircraft and equipment availability.
- Ensure that personnel meet, secure, and maintain training and qualification standards as set by the company and appropriate regulations.
- Oversee, direct, and provide for the upkeep of ground support equipment and of maintenance facilities.
- Ensure company aircraft avionics systems are being serviced, repaired, and maintained per company, manufacturer, and 14 CFR policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ascertain need for, authorize, oversee, and generate component/system modification and/or updating to include but not limited to review of applicable directives and publications, and generating tasks and paperwork necessary to complete those tasks.
- Responsible for reporting irregularities or making suggestions to avoid a potential problem as referenced in the Interface Process Measurement System (IPMS). See GPM,Chapter 10 for details.
- To setup new stations as become necessary for new customers and/or operations.
- Travel to all Swift Air Maintenance station on regular bases to check on MX personnel and performance, equipment and review mx station needs and supports.
- Perform other duties as assigned or instructed by the Director of Maintenance or higher authority.
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- Holds a current Airframe & Power plant FAA certificate.
- Minimum 40 HR of 737 classic General Familiarization.
- Communication skills. Verbal and written in English.
- Computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft.
- General knowledge of company manuals.
- Minimum 12 years of 737 hands on Line Maintenance experience including working with Maintenance Control.
- Minimum 5 years in supervisory and management experience.
- At least 3 years above with FAR 121 operation
- Worked with stressful AOG situation.
Job Ident #: