Machinist B - UT - 165636
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration: 12 Months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a Machinist B (2) located in Ogden, UT
With direct guidance in a team environment, responsible for operating one or more production machines working from blueprints, sketches, and route sheets. Contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs.
1. 0 - 1 year general or related machining experience, or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
2. Able to read and follow blueprints, specifications, and verbal instructions.
3. Has working knowledge of machine shop mathematics, may include trigonometry.
4. Effectively applies lean initiatives.
5. Demonstrates effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
6. Interprets reports and uses job specific software applications. Able to use employee self-service systems to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.e., PMR, TORS, e-mail).
Skilled machinist - emphasis in CNC Lathe and Grind preferred.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
2nd Shift, Full-Time
Job Ident #: