Executive Air Taxi Corp •
Position Type: Permanent
Growing FAA Part 145 Repair Station in Bismarck, ND, is seeking experienced A&P Mechanics to join our team. Positions entail the ability to troubleshoot, repair and inspect private and corporate aircraft. Looking for self-starters who are able to work and make decisions with minimal supervision. King Air and Jet experience a plus!
Excellent pay and benefits, Moving allowance and more.
- The successful candidate should have an A&P Certificate and at least 3 years of experience on various general aviation aircraft.
- Qualifications should include a strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting ability.
- Prefer a background on piston, turbo and Cessna and Beech jets as well as Bell Helicopters.
- Sheet metal abilities and avionics troubleshooting and repair a plus.
- Inspector Authorization (IA) is a plus.
- Executive Air Taxi Corporation is a FAA Certified Repair Station as well as a Bell Helicopter, Robinson, Beechcraft, Cessna and Cirrus Authorized Service Center.
- Executive Air Taxi Corporation provides the opportunity to maintain a wide variety of aircraft, piston, turbo-prop, jet and helicopter as well as on-call airline maintenance.
- Looking especially for King Air and Hawker 800 background.
Salary is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefit package which includes health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off (PTO), company matching Simple IRA. Moving Allowance and more.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)