Maintenance Controller - Part 91/ 135
Hire Aviation •
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Perform incoming, in-progress, and final inspections of aircraft and other articles maintained by the Company.
- Monitor workmanship and materials to verify compliance with Company procedures, manufacturer's guidelines, and FAA regulations.
- Ensure all required paperwork is satisfactorily completed, signed and complies with all existing regulations and Company procedures.
- Ensure the proper use of all equipment with full compliance and understanding of all safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all aircraft maintenance work, materials and practices conform to FAA, customer, company and manufacturers standards of quality.
- Ensure that all inspection items and necessary forms are properly completed per Company Repair Station Manual/Quality Control Manual and any Customer guidelines.
- Continually perform surveillance of maintenance practices, Stores, Accessories Shops, housekeeping and initiate corrective action by informing the area supervisor.
- Provide constructive suggestions to improve the efficiency, productivity, quality and safety of the organization.
- Assist Crew Chiefs and Supervisors in determining the scope of repairs to be made to articles maintained by the Company.
- Perform weight and balance procedures.
- Perform final release of aircraft and or component back into service.
- Performs special projects and/or other duties as assigned or required by leadership.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal history records check.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of aviation experience.
- Must be certified under Part 65 of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Spanish a plus but not required.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with the applicable regulations contained the FAR Part 135 and Part 145 and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alterations are being performed.
- Must be proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected.
- Must undergo Quality Inspection training.
- Can work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal regulations.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)