Berry Aviation •
Maintenance Control provides direct oversight of any unscheduled or routine maintenance. Initiates MELs and insures MEL procedures are followed. Coordinates all outstation maintenance activities.is the focal point for communications and coordination with Operations for the Maintenance department.
1. Provides follow-up, and coordinates delivery for all parts required for aircraft maintenance.
2. Reviews aircraft inspections and MEL’s daily as well as non-routine discrepancies to ensure that all items are performed within the prescribed time limitations.
3. Verify that all work is completed and appropriate signatures are obtained.
4. Reports delays and other abnormal operations to other departmental areas requiring this critical information.
5. Communicates directly with flight crews, Flight Control, Maintenance Scheduling, and other departments providing updated status of maintenance activities.
6. Coordinates with the inspection department to insure FLTOPS and aircraft records are maintained and updated.
7.Ensure that outside maintenance facilities are performing work IAW Berry Aviation’s GMM, Manufacturers’ manuals, and applicable FAR’s
8. May assist with overflow work or other duties as assigned.
3 years’ experience on at least 1 Type of aircraft that Berry Aviation operates
FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
Unique skills or certifications:
* Good working knowledge of the General Maintenance Manual
* Basic Computer skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of Aircraft maintenance, parts, inspection and wiring manuals. (How to navigate)
* General Knowledge of the FAR’s
* Ability to delegate
* Detail oriented
* Ability to problem solve and make decisions
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)