Maintenance Technician 2 -180908
Chipton Ross Inc •
The maintenance technician will support the site's growing equipment maintenance needs. The candidate's major responsibilities include but are not limited to installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex mechanical systems, specifically 18 environmental test chambers. The candidate will track maintenance/repair, develop a maintenance schedule, purchase any required parts for repair and develop schematics as required.
Dismantles, moves, assembles, installs, and repairs industrial machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, drawings, or verbal instructions. Dismantles machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools; moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks. Assembles and installs equipment such as conveyors and tram rails using hand and power tools; constructs foundations; aligns machines; performs routine inspection and maintenance and may replace worn or broken parts and reassemble. Assists in the overhaul and repair of complex mechanical equipment as needed.
- College or technician degree in HVAC/Refrigeration
- 5+ years of applicable work experience
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical operations
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings/schematics
- Ability to re-build components as required
- Strong communications (verbally and written) and interpersonal skills
- Team player and good attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be detail orientated, good time management skills, and able to prioritize.
- Able to work independently on assignments and multi-task. Typical Minimums Specialized training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks, and 5 or more years of experience.
- Knowledge of Positional Indicators, Transducers, relays
- Ability to develop product thermal profiles per customer requirements
- Universal refrigeration licenses
- Knowledge of LN2
- Experience with Thermotron Chamber with LN2 cooling. Model 7800 and 8800 Controllers
- Experience with Envirotonics Chamber with LN2 cooling. Model Solutions Plus Controller
- Experience with vibration table maintenance
Accredited College or technician degree in HVAC/Refrigeration
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC