Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains and repairs aircraft structures and related components including flight controls,
- hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
- Applies technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and applies expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition.
- Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
- Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains equipment, tools and facilities in serviceable and working condition.
- Meets all job/Work Order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion.
- Assures proper information is shared re job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
Pay is commensurate with experience
Benefits available after successful completion of eligibility period/s to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and Sick/Paid Time Off.
Please complete application at www.AdvancedHelicopterServices.com and include dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held and email to HR@advheli.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.
Equal Opportunity Employer