AA degree in Electronics or related degreeThe Boeing Company is seeking a Mid-Level Training Device Technician to support their Training and Professional Services Group in Miami, Florida.
- Assist with repair and test, install, configure, upgrade and assist in the modification of simulators and training components, devices, hardware and software
- Perform general inspections for pre-operations, post-operations and component handling of training devices, assemblies and components
- Conduct functional tests of training device systems and monitors device instrumentation and bench mounted indicators
- Assist engineers in troubleshooting systems and support equipment
- Troubleshoot to isolate faults and repair faulty components
- Work under limited supervision
This position is located in Miami, Florida and will not offer relocation benefits. Candidates must live in the immediate area, or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Typical Education/Experience: AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 2 or more years of related technician experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Could be a trade school or military school.
- Must be willing to work a rotating shift
Experience performing general inspections for pre-operations, post-operations and component handling of training device
Experience conducting functional tests of training device systems and monitors device instrumentation and bench mounted indicators
Experience in maintaining CAE, TRU, and FSI Full Flight Simulators
Experience in assisting in the modification of simulators and training components, devices, hardware and software
AA degree or higher in Electronics or related degree
Yes, 10 of the Time
Training and Professional Svcs
United States; The Boeing Company