NDT Technician - Boise, ID
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an NDT Technician to support a customer in Boise, Idaho.
The NDT Tech will be responsible for performing nondestructive inspections/testing on aircraft and engine components in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer.
- Qualified under NAS 410 as NDI Level II UT, Certified Level II preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant certificate or be eligible for appropriate Repairman Certificate.
- Previous experience on general aviation or corporate aircraft in a 14 CFR Part 145 MRO facility
- 2+ years working as an aircraft NDT technician (graduation from an approved NDT training Course with certification or certified per a military MOS or training course with verifiable practical experience.)
- Documentation of experience and certification from prior employer or any other facility with an approved training program may be utilized to meet these requirements.
- Current and valid driver’s license
- 10 year background check
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866)622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC