Epic Aircraft •
Are you passionate about aviation, building something with your hands or working on an exciting project for a dynamic, growing company? Epic Aircraft LLC is a manufacturer of high performance single-engine turboprop aircraft based in Bend, Oregon. We are seeking enthusiastic, hardworking candidates to join our fun and growing team. The soon-to-be-certified E1000 will be the fastest, highest performing, most affordable and comfortable, six-place single-engine turboprop in the world.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Visit us: www.epicaircraft.com
The NDI will perform Non-destructive Inspection and evaluation of adhesive bonded assemblies and components. Will apply knowledge of investigative processes, quality procedures, engineering requirements, and manufacturing processes to resolve nonconformance’s of products and processes to engineering requirements and specifications. The Inspector will develop inspection techniques for approval by the Quality Manager. Prepare reports summarizing inspection results and other quality documents in support of manufacturing operations. Will support the overall organization as part of the Quality group and provide nondestructive inspection on composite aerospace components and materials. Will also monitor and maintain test equipment and work area as required.
• Sets up and performs non-destructive testing inspections on parts, materials and assemblies to determine the existence and extent of discontinuities.
• Inspects parts and materials using ultrasound, visual and tap testing techniques
• Performs inspection operations in accordance with Quality Control Standards, written specifications, or verbal instructions.
• Participates as required in product/process auditing through hardware/data verification and Statistical -Process Control (SPC) verification activities.
• Completes all related documentation.
What You Bring to the Team:
• Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in nondestructive inspection of aerospace components
using ultrasonic and other methods.
• Experience with inspection of composite adhesive bonded aircraft structures.
• Experience with phases array equipment
• Ability to maintain a high degree of quality.
• Team work and professionalism a must.
• Must be Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
Why Epic Aircraft:
We are truly passionate about aviation and building an amazing aircraft. You will directly contribute to the success of the soon-to-be-certified E1000. We need people who aren't afraid to work hard, be rewarded and have fun!
• Competitive Pay
• Company Provided Paid Time Off
• Company Paid Health Benefits
• Seven Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
• Advancement Opportunities
• Friendly Team Environment
• Fun Company Events
Job Ident #: