Honolulu, Hawaii based airlines is looking for a full time Quality Control/Assurance Inspector. Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management):
• Completing tasks assigned in accordance with the procedures set forth in various company and maintenance manuals (General Maintenance Manual, SIEM, AMM,
IPC , etc.
• Verifying that the appropriate technical data is available and used during the performance of maintenance activities.
• Verifying that all maintenance processes are appropriately executed and documented as required by company manuals and regulatory requirements.
• Submits all required work orders, reports, and other forms to the appropriate company authority in an organized and timely manner.
• Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with managers, peers, colleagues, and the FAA.
• Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in Company’s SMS program.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off and Company contributing 401k program are available. Relocation assistance available to selected candidates.