AAR Aircraft Services OKC •
SUMMARY Inspection of aircraft services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Perform assigned floor inspector functions in accordance with approved maintenance manuals. Ensure customer's aircraft are inspected to the prescribed standards of airworthiness and serviceability as set forth in the FAR and manufacturer's maintenance manuals ensuring all overhauls, checks, and repairs are carried out as required in applicable manuals and FAA regulations and for return to service. Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the AAR ISO 9000 Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual. Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards. Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects. All other duties as assigned.
CORE COMPETENCIES Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE Six years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 years inspections. FAA Airframe and Powerplant License. GEN FAM on 737NG (-600, -900), MD80, and/or CRJ/ERJ. Must be able to pass a Jaeger #1 and Ishiara's color test, and Snellen eye exam.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment. Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards.
AAR is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job Ident #: