QUALITY CONTROL SHIFT INSPECTOR
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move. We take employee satisfaction seriously, and work hard to make Trans States a place where our people want to build long-term careers. Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our employees have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers. We're more than an airline. We're a family. And we'd like you to be a part of it.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Quality Control Shift Inspector reports directly to the Quality Control Supervisor. The Quality Control Shift Inspector duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Adhere to the Professional Standards as outlined in GMM 1-1.1.3.
• Ensure all Required Inspection Items (RII) are properly inspected and documented.
• Ensure all inspections accomplished on his shift are complied with in accordance with the Trans States Airlines’ CAMP and GMM.
• Monitor work in-progress to ensure that the appropriate technical manuals and tools are utilized during completion of inspections and maintenance.
• Promote safety and provide direction to aircraft mechanic(s)/repairman performing service, maintenance, repair and/or ramp activities.
• Responsible for controlling tool sign-out, sign-in process. Will inventory/audit tool room each month and send out calibration tools that are due for calibration or repair.
The listing above is a summary of the duties and responsibilities for this position. Specific programs within Trans States Airlines manuals may contain additional duties, responsibilities and authority for that specific program.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.