- Basic understand of process document creation.
- Ability to manage equipment and tools to ensure compliance with documented requirements.
- Basic understanding of preventive maintenance and continuous improvement of processes.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to organize, document, and maintain a filing system.
- Ability to properly identify and operate standard equipment.
- Demonstrates basic computer usage skills.
- 0-2 years, high school graduate
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 9/80 WORK WEEK