Quality Control Inspector - SEA
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines proudly flies for Delta Airlines and American Airlines operating a fleet of Embraer 175 aircraft. At Compass, everything we do centers around making our airline the safest and most reliable regional airline in the industry. We recognize that our employees are indispensable to that mission, and we've worked hard to create a company culture where contributions are valued and results are rewarded.
We are currently seeking Quality Control Inspectors for our Seattle, WA location. Compass employees must embody the Compass Core Values and strive to positively impact their co-workers and our passengers with each and every interaction. Motivated self-starters are encouraged to apply.
Monitor maintenance performed utilizing systems to ensure processes meet and or exceed Compass standards. Ensure final product meets regulatory and Compass contract requirements. Ensure vendors meet and or exceed Compass Airlines maintenance program and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
- Competitive Pay - New Pay Scale!
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Generous Benefits Package that includes Flight Privileges!
- Discounts on hotels, car rentals, vacations and more!
If interested, please use the link to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Qualifications Required
- A&P License is required and ability to demonstrate use of A/P within 24 months
- 5 years maintenance experience on FAR part 121 certificated aircraft of 50 passenger aircraft
- Ability to hold and maintain Required Inspection Item (RII), Airworthiness Release Authorization (ARA) and Material Inspection (MI) authorization
- Knowledge of GMM, Maintenance Programs, and other related company manuals
- Comprehensive understanding of Part 121 Regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Business or related filed
- Experience on Embraer 170/175 aircraft
- Inspection experience under Part 121 Regulations
Job Ident #: