Quality Control Inspectors - Bridgeport, WV - 3K in Bonuses!
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced QC Inspectors in Bridgeport, WV.
**Bonus Structure - $3100**
$200 Bonus – Completion of 1 week.
$200 Bonus – Completion of 30 days.
$200 Bonus – Completion of 60 days.
$500 Bonus – Completion of 90 days.
$500 Bonus – Completion of 180 days.
$500 Bonus – Completion of 270 days.
$1000 Bonus – Completion of 360 days.
- Locate, identify, document, and report defects and discrepancies in aircraft structures, components, and systems.
- Inspect to approve or reject final work to verify that all maintenance and repair activities conform to specified requirements.
- Perform work findings inspections in accordance with established procedures by applying approved inspection criteria to confirm or deny the Document all repairs in accordance with FAA, customer, and company requirements.
- Perform inspections of incoming parts and materials to ensure airworthiness.
- Perform RII inspections as authorized.
- Perform borescope inspections of aircraft engines, APU, and other components as required.
- Perform return to service inspections as authorized.
- Perform aircraft airworthiness releases as authorized.
- Prepare and sign customer orders/maintenance releases for the Repair Station.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
- Removal and re-installation of aircraft access panels.
- Thorough knowledge of reading and interpreting aircraft blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA/EASA regulations as applicable, aircraft and component maintenance manuals to include customer's GMM.
- Thorough knowledge of Airline Transport Association (ATA) codes.
- Thorough knowledge of Repair Station systems, processes, procedures, and FAA Federal Aviation Regulations as applicable.
- Thorough knowledge of business/commercial aircraft inspection programs including but not limited to final closeout procedures, engine installations and hidden damage inspection.
- Thorough knowledge of business/commercial aircraft maintenance, preventative maintenance, rebuilding, and alteration practices as related to inspection buy-off.
- Skill to measure using a variety of precision measuring devices.
- Skill to use basic hand tools necessary to perform job.
- Skill to interpret and operate inspection/test equipment applicable to the job.
- Ability to train employees in the performance of duties in area(s) of qualification.
- Must possess valid A&P License.
- Must have received formal aircraft systems training on at least one aircraft type listed on MHI's capabilities list.
- Successfully complete the "New” Inspector Training Course outlined in RSM/QCM Section 8.9.1.
- Must have at least 5 years previous experience as a technician preferably working on Transport Category Type Aircraft in a heavy maintenance/line maintenance.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in accordance with Title 14 CFR Part 65.
- Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)