Quality Inspector - Structures/Mechanical - Mobile, AL
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Our client in Mobile, AL is seeking Quality Inspectors
In this position the ideal candidates would be responsible for the execution and confirmation of quality inspections as part of the production process with an emphasis on the aircraft structure. This assignment is expected to be approximately 6-12 months in duration.
- Execute technical inspections in the production process of the aircraft in the context of the authorization of manufacturer operation.
- Prepare and perform visual, incoming, first article, final inspections during aircraft manufacture for compliance for compliance with design specifications, customers and certification requirements.
- Document the technical inspections performed in the production orders SAP-based and the relevant SAL-based IT systems by inspection arks and complete other aircraft documents as well as prepare first article inspection reports.
- Support troubleshooting and participate in Quality Survey requests.
- Compile all technical data of non-conformance in order to launch the SAP-based quality discrepancy sheets for the professional assessment in accordance with the manufacturing engineering documentation.
- Document all the results of the technical inspector in the SAP based IT system.Perform other duties as assigned
- Quality Inspector Systems: A technician with a focus on Quality Inspection in system manufacturing in the aviation industry with a high school diploma.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant License, an A&P license including inspection authorization is preferred.
- 5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector in an international aviation company.
- Airline experience is desirable
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
“PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.”
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of drawing systems, inspection plans, and inspection coordination.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, methods and tools used in the production line.
- Handling and use of inspection tools of the length measuring techniques (mechanical, optional, electrical).
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)