Robinson Helicopter and General Aviation (Flight School) Mechanic
Utah Helicopter •
Utah Helicopter operates in accordance with FAA Part 141 and 135, providing industry leading flight instruction and tour flights throughout the State of Utah. We are currently seeking a mechanic to work on Robinson Helicopters and General Aviation Airplanes (Flight School).
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, repair and servicing
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine methods for repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components in a timely cost effective manner.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization and basic office duties
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, sign-offs and Return to Service paperwork
- FAA A&P License
- Experience with R22/R44 preferred
- Willing to pay for Robinson Training for the right candidate
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)