Maritime (Alaska) •
Maritime Helicopters is currently accepting resumes for full time Bell 206L, 407, 412, BO-105 and AW119 Hangar/Field mechanics.
Positions are primarily assigned to work at our Alaska bases, Fairbanks or Homer, Mon -Fri.
Traveling field assignments are required (Note-field pay applies).
Duties include daily, unscheduled, scheduled and annual inspections. Other projects as assigned.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment. Supplemental insurance AFLAC
- 401K Travel Benefits
- First 90 days in state, full housing with cooking facilities provided.
- Access to company vehicles
- Competitive wages
- Field Pay Incentives
- Annual increases
- Paid Time Off for Holidays
The following verifiable qualifications are preferred but not mandatory:
- 3 years of helicopter experience in the last 5 years.
- A minimum of 1 year of maintaining a Bell 206L, AW119, 407, 412 or BO-105 series aircraft in the last 5 years.
- 206L/407/412/BO-105 component overhaul experience.
- FAA Part 135 and Part 145 Repair Station experience.
Please address all the above requirements on your resume, as well as any professionalreferences.
Further information regarding our company can be found at www.maritimehelicopters.com
Field work required
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)