SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN/FABRICATOR - Lexington, KY
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for SHEETMETAL TECHNICIAN/FABRICATOR in LEXINGTON, KY
As a Sheetmetal Technician, you will be required to:
- Inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components in accordance with applicable technical data FAA regulations.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
- Contract to Hire
- Day Shift: Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Bonus Offered
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no guidance. Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, Position requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
- Work Environment: FAR Part 135 aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.
- Airframe License is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required.
- Helicopter experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to pass a written & practical structures assessment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required; Tools must be etched.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)