Senior Test Technician - 180869
Chipton Ross Inc •
- Conducting ATPs at SRA level.
- Functional Card level tests.
- Testing LRUs to CCA level.
- Installing and Monitoring ESS testing.
- Debug to component level.
- Debug failures during ESS conditions
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology, or comparable training and work experience in the armed forces; Minimum 10 years of experience in test and debug of electronics
- Must be able to operate and prove proficiency with all types of GPETE (General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment) to include DVMs, Oscilloscopes, and Logic Analyzers.Capable of reading and executing instructions.
- Technician must be able to visually recognize electronic components, such as Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes and IC chips.
- Must have good interpersonal relationship skills for interaction between manufacturing and engineering.
- Must be able to perform card and system level testing with minimal training.
- Must be able to debug a system to the card level with minimal guidance; Must be capable of debugging a circuit card to the component level in a system or hot mock.
- Familiar with performing environmental stress testing.
- Familiar with automated in-circuit and functional testing.
- Refrigeration Systems and Environmental Chamber debug a plus.
Accredited Associates Degree in Electronics Technology, or comparable training and work experience in the armed forces
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC