Sheet Metal Mech + Goodyear
Strom Aviation •
- Our client is looking for Experienced Sheet Metal mechanics to perform Heavy checks on commercial aircraft.
- Candidates must have a lot of heavy wide body maintenance experience.
- Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify and troubleshoot airframe and/or powerplant parts, systems, and components utilizing approved maintenance documents.
- Support engineering in developing repairs and modifications for transport category airplanes.
- Assist engineers by utilizing fundamental design principals and knowledge of metals and metal fabrication.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies for use in engineering modifications and repairs. These parts will be inspected to ensure the parts can be fabricated to the engineering data and FAA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with aircraft engineers to transmit technical information in the development of cost effective and timely repair solutions.
- Perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards of FAA and our customers’ approved maintenance manual.
- Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- Four (4) years of experience working on commercial aircraft
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)