- Two (2) years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO aircraft company.
- While not required, Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant license is a plus.
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Must meet the qualifications to obtain a SIDA badge.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
- Must have correctable near and far vision.
- Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS A DOT/FAA DRUG SCREENING AND A 10 YEAR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Recruiter Direct Contact #: (754) 702-2442
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer