- Possess a working knowledge of Aircraft OEM Manuals (Airbus, Douglas and/or Boeing).
- Understand and possess basic computer skills for use in record keeping, parts ordering, time and attendance, etc.
- Possess basic sheet metal tooling such as drills, rivet sets and bucking bars.
- Possess basic hand tools used in aviation maintenance.
- Must be able to work extended hours and work consecutive days as needed. 12-hour days may be typical.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Must be able to work for prolonged periods in standing, squatting, or kneeling positions with frequent bending, twisting, pulling, pushing and crawling.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces for wire routing, wire terminations or general modifications and maintenance.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be willing to work in various environmental conditions, including extreme cold, heat etc.
Our client GoAeroMx offers PTO (Paid Time Off), Individual and Family medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145,EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher,maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, OEM, MRO