Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Sheetmetal Mechanics with 2 years of experience for a long-term contract in Lake City, FL. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul, repair, modify and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a leader in the aerospace industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Sheetmetal Mechanic are as follows: Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies
- Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify and troubleshoot Airframe parts, systems and components.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.