Structural Mechanic - Savannah, Georiga 13818
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures Mechanics with structural assembly experience experience on aircraft for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structures mechanics will perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- One (1) year related structural assembly experience
- Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small spaces and/or restricted areas.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: