PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking Structural Mechanics for open positions in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
In your role, you will:
- Safely layout, fabricate and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhere to Company General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
Education and Experience:
- You have typically 2 + years structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- You have sheet metal A/C Tech school or equivalent schooling
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You hold an A or A&P license(REQUIRED)
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
TOOL LIST PROVIDED UPON REQUEST
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)