Structures Mechanic (3+ YRS EXP) - Oklahoma City, OK 20944
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Structures Mechanic with commercial and regional jet C&D check experience for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structures Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft structures and airframes in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial experience.
- Must be interested in direct hire after 90 days.
- Experience repairing B737 and regional jet aircraft required.
- Current A&P license preferred (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)