Structures Mechanic - Decatur, Texas 13815
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Structural Mechanic - Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structural Mechanics with aircraft sheet metal repair and modification experience for an opportunity in Decatur, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Fabricates, assembles, repairs, installs, modifies, tests, operates, and troubleshoots aircraft installed avionics and electrical systems, modules and components
- Marks wires. Assembles, lays-up, terminates (crimp and solder) and tests wire harnesses to engineering schematic specifications
- Fabricates avionics, electrical, and medical wiring systems to engineering schematic specifications
- Check drawings, job cards and parts kits for accuracy and applicability for assigned tasks and advises lead and/or spervisor of deficiencies
- Performs electrical continuity checks, operational tests, and acceptance test procedures per engineering and manufacturer’s instructions on installed avionics and electrical systems, modules and components
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and modifies aircraft electrical, avionics, and medical systems per manufacturer’s instructions, engineering schematics and accepted industry practices
- Performs FAA and repair station administration - Documents maintenance and installation activities changes in work orders, FAA Form 337's, aircraft weight and balance sheets, equipment lists, log books, etc
- Records work progress, certifications, completion and testing on various production documents per ISO standards and established company.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of sheet metal repair and modification experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
- Reading precision measuring equipment
- Use of sheet metal related shop equipment
- Proficient using manufacturing maintenance manuals
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: