Structures Mechanic - Decatur, Texas 14798
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Structural Mechanic - Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structural Mechanics with aircraft sheet metal repair and modification experience for an opportunity in Decatur, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: - Modify and Repair Aircraft Systems and Structures
- Complete structural modifications to helicopters
- Install medical support systems into helicopters
- Install avionics systems and STC kits into helicopters
- Accomplish airframe structural repairs
- Fabricate detail sheet metal parts from blueprints
- Develop custom installations for medical and avionics equipment
- Travel to base locations to accomplish repairs or modifications
- Maintain shop equipment and areas
- Perform Air Methods AAIP Inspections & MFG Inspection Program Tasks
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of sheet metal repair and modification experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reading and interpreting blue prints
- Reading precision measuring equipment
- Use of sheet metal related shop equipment
- Proficient using manufacturing maintenance manuals
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: