Structures Mechanic - Fort Benning, Georgia 11225
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Sheetmetal - Shift 1 - Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Helicopter Sheetmetal Techs with experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on helicopters for an opportunity in Fort Benning, GA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Helicopter Sheetmetal Techs will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial helicopters in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Maintain aircraft at location to include contingency or as necessary, operations at other locations.
- Maintain aircraft at location during the following maintenance situations (I.E. daily flight operations, daily scheduled maintenance, daily unscheduled maintenance, Backshop support, Phase maintenance, and all SOF, and AMAM message requirements)
- Perform all maintenance I/A/W appropriate Maintenance Manuals (I.E. Technical Manual (TM), AVUM Level, AVIM Level, DEPOT Level’s, MEC’s, Safety of Messages (SOF), AMAM messages).
- Responsible for maintaining the aircraft assigned in safe, reliable and flyable condition.
- Perform all required services, inspections and maintenance I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals, to ensure airframe structure, engine, and component serviceability in a timely manner.
- Perform functional checks of fuel, hydraulic, engines, avionics and electro-environmental systems I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
- Perform Pre and Post flight inspections, to include cleaning and servicing aircraft I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
- Required to rig, adjust, and track & balance aircraft systems I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot deficiencies affecting aircraft flyable condition I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P license required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Tech school trained (I.E. Military/A&P/Aviation Tech school, or 2 years aviation maintenance experience)
- 2 to 5 years UH-60 maintenance experience. (recent 4 years of exp)
- Must be able to work overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and possibly on short notice.
- Tools provided by job site.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: