- High School DiplomaTraining in Airframe and Power Plant with emphasis on Structures and Composites
- Minimum 5 years of experience with structures and composite.
- Prior experience on aircraft maintenance required.
- Familiar with turboprop aircraft is a plus.
- Certified by FAA with a current Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic license is a plus but not required.
- Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- English language is required; bilingual in Spanish is not required, but is a plus.
- 10% Potential Domestic and International travel
- US citizenship is required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;