EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Airframes Certificate required.
- Two years of commercial / military heavy-check structural repair experience, required.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both oral and written, have a valid driver’s license with insurable record through Empire’s policy, required.
- Must adhere to the company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program, required.
Work may be performed in a hangar environment and may require considerable outside work and up to 25% travel. Will be exposed to noise and hazards associated with aircraft maintenance. Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time. May be required to lift up to 80 pounds, plus ladder/lift usage. Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business. Empire Airlines is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
PAY & BENEFITS
- Starting pay for this position is $26.13, depending on certifications and experience.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, Travel Benefits, and more!
**For more information and to apply online, please visit our Jobs Page which is accessible through our website at: https://empireairlines.com/home/empire-aerospace/