At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
With an average of over 300 sunny days per year, Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Tucson Service Centre is surrounded by stunning mountain ranges and desert landscapes. As the largest of Bombardier’s Service Centres, the facility services both Commercial and Business Aircraft, boasting over 1 million sq ft of total hangar space. Winner of several FAA Diamond Awards, Tucson celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2016. Located at Tucson International Airport, the 247,000 sq ft Business Aircraft facility’s dedicated team is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Centre has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Argentina (Military), Bermuda, Cayman Islands, China, Hong Kong, India, Mexico and Saudi Arabia.
Bombardier currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Structures Technician based Tucson, AZ.
In your role, you will:
• Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
• Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
• Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
• Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
• Assist with aircraft component repair
• Remove / install aircraft components as required
• Comply with environmental health and safety policies/procedures
• Participate in 5-S activities
• Perform work in a safe and timely manner
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations as needed
• Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
• Assist with towing aircraft as needed
• Assist with other maintenance disciplines as needed
• Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and/or hanger positions