Rotorcraft Services Group •
RSG is an Bell and Agusta service center and support Airbus, Sikorsky and MD. Perform installations, modifications and structural repairs on light to medium helicopters.
RSG is comprised of 3 divisions, RSG Aviation, RSG Products and RSG Aerodesign. We offer medical, dental, vacation, PTO, vision, life, 401K matching and employee bonus program.
Seeking a sheetmetal / composite mechanic with at least five (5) years civilian helicopter experience.
- A&P license preferred but not required
- 5 years minimum helicopter experience. (Prefer recent helicopter experience.)
- Commercial (civilian) experience preferred, but will consider combination of military and commercial.
- Knowledge of aircraft modification, STC instructions, avionic integration support and blueprint reading.
- FAR 145 repair station experience a must
- Composite mfg., repair and modification a must
- Factory training a plus.
- Must have own tools.
Possible contractor to permanent for the right individual
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC