Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planning, Material Support, Quality Assurance, and Maintenance for scheduling and performance of Powerplant, APUs, and Avionics systems related tasks.
- Responsible for coordinating with Maintenance Planning to incorporate modifications as required by the CMP, Service Bulletins, Service Letters and Airworthiness Directives for ETOPS aircraft.
- Coordinate and Manager of Maintenance Control with AOG and Troubleshooting process.
- Manage, maintain, and interpret the Engine Condition Monitoring Program for each engine type using an approved ECM Program.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planning to complete work scopes for company Powerplant system including aircraft engines and APUs.
- Complete engine removal forecasts for all company Powerplant systems.
- Consult with and inform engine manufacturers' Field Service Representatives on planning and troubleshooting issues.
- Review all company Powerplant, APUs, and Avionics systems vendor contracts for conformity as well as ensuring concerns are addressed by these contracts.
- Review and audit all company Powerplant invoices for vendor repaired units and keep track of Engines including QEC.
- Review Service Bulletins for applicability.
- Responsible for reporting irregularities or making suggestions to avoid any potential problem.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Technical Services or higher authority.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, VTL, 401K
Participates in E-Verify