Test Technician - 186306
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Technician for an opening in Ayer, MA.
RESPONSIBILITIESResponsible for performing a wide variety of tasks associated with the testing and troubleshooting of products.
• Duties include, but are not limited to testing, calibration, and assembly of products working from test procedures and drawing details.
• Setup and complete component testing making adjustments, and/or repairs to meet product tolerances and specifications.
• Perform assembly, wire, and other functions prior, during, and after test operations.
• Responsible for final product quality and all documentation required for each job as well as using the ERP system to log time and complete transactions.
• Analyze test results, implement problem solving and/or develop specifications and procedures. Prepare and present reports and recommend solutions to technical problems.
• Responsible to complete all work within Manufacturing guidelines and work instructions for quality while demonstrating a high level of efficiency as measured by Manufacturing performance metrics (including quality, on-time delivery, completing work within budgeted time, etc.)
• Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required to resolve problems and make recommendations.
• Normally receives no instruction on routine work and limited guidance on new assignments.
• Requires 3+ yrs. of related testing and calibration experience.
• Requires reading, writing and math skills and the ability to work from established drawings and test procedures.
• Ability to repair/adjust equipment needed to perform assigned tasks required. Minimal supervision required.
• Ability to work overtime as needed, with minimal notice. Electronic troubleshooting, especially with integrated hardware, software and firmware products, is a key requirement of this position.
• Must speak and read English, and be willing to work in a team atmosphere.
• Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds.
WORK SCHEDULE1st Shift 9/80 (6am-3:30pm)
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)