Tool Crib Attendant - Savannah, Ga
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Tool Crib Attendant for an open position in Savannah, GA.
In a team oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.
2. Maintain adequate inventory levels.
3. Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
2. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Develops a mechanical aptitude.
4. Demonstrate a positive attitude.
5. Demonstrated math ability.
6. Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid state drivers license.
- Entry level position.
- Experience in material or stockroom operations, completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program (in area of expertise) preferred.
- Basic understanding of hand tools, pneumatic/power tools, etc.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Excel/Word.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)