Veteran Wire harness Assemblers/Avionics Techs - Delta Air Lines - Flight Benefits
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Bench Avionics Technician with experience performing minor maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Bench Avionics Technician performs maintenance including but not limited to inspection, test, and repair of aircraft avionic/electronic components in an avionics bench repair environment in accordance with Delta approved manuals and methods. This position also performs repairs to the component level e.g. transistor, resistor, capacitor, etc. replacement.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Must have at least 2 years of bench avionics/electronics component repair experience or a minimum of 21 months of academic training specializing in avionics/electronics component repair.
- Must pass Avionics Evaluation Test administered by Avionics management.
- Must also be able to obtain IPC-7711/7721 soldering certification within 12 months of assignment.
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) experience required.
- FCC license is recommended.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
Call Kasey@ 404-845-6911
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)