Welder Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician - 186210
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Welder Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
Assemble large and small mechanical and electrical assemblies – includes both bench top component and module assembly. Work involves an equal amount of electrical and mechanical assembly. Perform MIG & TIG welding as needed.
• Have 2-3 years experience performing MIG & TIG welding with steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
• Have 2-3 years experience electromechanical assembly experience
• Familiar with common mechanical and electrical tools
• Test equipment (calipers and volt/ohm meter, etc)
• Proficient in circuit board soldering techniques (candidates will receive specific soldering training/certification for this assignment)
• Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
• Able to communicate clearly in English
• Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical diagrams and electrical schematics
• Forklift operation experience a plus (not required)
• Candidate will work under direct supervision
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)