Director/General Manager of Operations
Aviation Search Group •
We are in search of a General Manager for one of the largest ground handling services for airlines and airports. Providing best-in-class cargo services, as well as passenger, ramp, baggage services with a network spanning over 164 locations in more than 18 countries on five continents. The General Manager is responsible for all station operations, ensuring that the delivery of services are consistent, professional, safe and secure. The role requires a seasoned senior manager with a strong operational and business understanding and leadership skills.
- Personnel and workload staffing, productivity, and efficiencies across multiple departments
- P&L responsibilities
- Work closely with the customer to ensure exceptional Customer Service and Quality standards
- Managing a staff of 300+ employees
- Ensure the business unit remains fully compliant with internal standards and all relevant industry, regulatory and state legislated requirements.
- Lead and motivate hard working teams to deliver excellent quality and productivity.
- Implementation of the company policies and procedures, promoting sound safety, security and people management practice.
- 5-10 year in the aviation industry
- Wide ranging general management experience, with some years of senior management experience.
- leadership and people management skills.
- Knowledge of running an airline hub with more than 60 flights a day
- Previously managed 300+ staff members
- Extensive management and/or support service experience, preferably in a ground handling, aviation or logistics environment.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)