Instrumentation Project Coordinator - FTC
Bombardier Aviation •
Instrumentation Project Coordinator - FTC-WIC05027
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Represent the instrumentation group in various planning meetings for future requirements
- Coordinate with functional supervisors to ensure alignment with schedule priorities
- Review flight test instrumentation requests and provide solutions from a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Participate in various flight test team meetings for planning, problem resolution and communication
- Perform pre / post flight checks of parameter data and coordinate any needed repairs
- Provide daily support to all flight test instrumentation customers regarding parameters, data and test equipment
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 2+ years of cross functional project coordination experience in aircraft maintenance
- You have working knowledge of sensor types used to perform measurements on the aircraft and how they are utilized
- You have 4+ years of experience in aircraft related project coordination
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)